Friday, March 20, 2009

Easy Chicken Pot Pie

I am making Chicken Pot Pie tonight it is so easy to make.

Chicken Breast like 1 1/2 breast
Chicken Gravey one jar
Vegall one can
Chicken Stuffing
Pie Crust

Boil the chicken in water until fully cooked. Cut into bite size pieces. While the chicken is cooking bake the pie crust according to the direction. In a bowl mix vegall and gravey add chicken this is going to be the filling. Make the stuffing according to the box. Pour the chicken mixture into the cooked crust, spoon on the stuffing to cover entire dish. Bake in the oven at like 400 for like 30 or so mins.

I love to make this it is so easy. I usally make it during nap and place in the frig and bake it right before dinner. I also know people who use campbells cream of chicken soup instead of gravey. And some people cover it with Pillsbury biscuits instead of stuffing. So many ways of doing it. I love meals you can make ahead of time and bake later.

I am waiting for my Market Basket flier to come in the mail. I will try to post the deals later for Market Basket. Have a good day.

Happy cooking.

0 comments: